PocketPills is an innovative online pharmacy in Canada dedicated to improving people’s health. Our operations have been growing and we are now in search of an Outside Sales Representative who will specialize in developing and maintaining long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with our current customers, prospect new customers, and accurately record and report weekly sales results to assist in trend analysis and future marketing strategies.
– Promote the full portfolio of our online pharmacy and business operations to residential care facilities and health care organizations within the assigned territory;
– Organize product presentations and other promotional activities in diverse healthcare settings to a variety of audiences;
– Identify Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) and develop/maintain long-term relationships within the healthcare community;
– Facilitate feedback from clients, forwarding to the Company to support new developments and expand service offerings;
– Work closely with the Marketing team to use promotional materials during sales presentations to strengthen the product knowledge.
– Report product sales and promotional activities to the Company on an ongoing basis;
– Respond to customer enquiries, concerns and messages in a timely manner;
– Attend specific trade shows and conferences on behalf of PocketPills when required;
– Maintain a high level of product knowledge through ongoing training processes;
– Engage in professional development initiatives (rounds, scientific meetings and courses/programs) to stay up-to-date on medical knowledge
– Education – University Undergraduate Degree with a focus in Business or Science is preferred
– 3-5 years of sales or field experience within hospital, senior living or residential care facility settings with a focus in pharmaceutical and business related sales.
– Minimum 3 years experience in a direct medical sales role or comparable field
– Strong track record within a direct sales or field-based role
– Strong written/verbal communication skills
– Proficient critical thinking and problem solving skills
– Strong presentation skills
– Self-starter with initiative and ability to work autonomously in a field-based role
– Excellent facilitation to influence decision-making
– Effective in both a team and independent setting
– Valid driver’s license and access to vehicle for territory coverage
Job Type: Full-time
– Sales: 3 years (Required)
– Pharmaceutical Sales: 2 years (Required)
– Drivers License (Class 5) (Required)
Due to high response volume, only the shortlisted will be contacted.