PocketPills is a tech-driven pharmacy which is redefining pharmacy experience for consumers in Canada. With direct access to patients’ medication history and using other healthcare information, we will predict medication adherence, medication efficacy, disease progression and incidence of new diseases by leveraging machine learning. We’re looking for an experienced QA Software Engineer to develop test plans, test suites, and regression tests that exercise real-world scenarios.
Roles and Responsibilities
● Test code at the user level, both manually and with automated tools.
● Use black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques; understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests and user-level test automation tools.
● Work side by side with Software Engineers and Product Managers to develop features and evaluate technical implementation.
● Develop test plans and test suites that exercise real-world scenarios.
● Develop regression tests working closely with Software Engineers.
● 2+ years testing experience on Web / mobile applications
● Bachelors degree or equivalent experience working in software development or quality organizations, writing QA tools and automated tests for web-based and mobile applications
● Proven track record to creating and executing on highly effective quality processes
● Experience driving end-to-end software quality
● Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
● Experience in writing test plans, test automation, or test cases.
● Is innovative, can simplify, and has relentlessly high standards Can juggle testing of multiple releases with multiple dependencies
● Able to handle an extremely fast pace while maintaining the highest quality standards
● Experience testing Android and/or iOS applications
● Experience Testing Web Application Platforms
● Ability to understand technical specifications, designs and code
● Self-driven to improve test coverage and effectiveness