PocketPills is a tech-driven pharmacy which is redefining the pharmacy experience for Canadians. Patients can place an order on the App from the convenience of their home. We pre-sort medications in “PocketPacks” and deliver them to the doorstep, for free. Our innovative, online pharmacy platform is aimed at significantly reducing cost, improving medical adherence and providing easy access to pharmacists. With direct access to patients’ medication history and using other healthcare information, we will predict medication adherence, medication efficacy, disease progression and incidence of new diseases by leveraging machine learning. Our addressable market is retail pharmacy industry in Canada (~$25B annual revenues).
● To build next-generation web applications which are efficient, reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
● Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
● Work closely with designers to implement versatile front-end solutions while embracing emerging standards and pushing the limits of what a browser can do.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● Interacting with other team members to passionately collaborate our innovations with teams across Flipkart.
● Analyze system function and performance requirements to support design concepts.
● BS in Engineering from a reputed institution.
● Self-confidence, dynamism and a belief in challenging yourself.
● Constantly and consistently implementing new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
● Vigilantly and rapidly fix bugs. Continuously solving problems to give our customers a delightful shopping experience.
● Work closely with Product managers, UX designers and back-end engineers to implement front end solutions. Endorsing upcoming standards, launching, iterating and making a difference .
● Passionate about implementing elegant User Interfaces using HTML and CSS.
● Extremely detail oriented to strive for pixel perfect implementation in all browsers.
● Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable, highly performant code for UI components.
● Excellent communication skills, good visual design sense, in -depth experience in developing web-based applications .
● Passion for performance debugging and benchmarking.
● A passion to provide good user experience
● A good eye for design in order to be versatile as we continue to push technology forward.
● Command an impressive portfolio of the latest UI technologies
● Mentoring skills