How to Get Birth Control Pills in Canada?
The birth control pill is one of the top methods of contraception in Canada. There are a number of oral contraceptive options available, all of which require a prescription. If you’re looking for information on how to get birth control, you’re in the right place.
The easiest way to get birth control pills in Canada is to do the following:
- Get a prescription
- Fill prescription online at PocketPills – Get Started
- Get free delivery every month
Getting a Prescription
If you need to get a prescription, there are a number of places you can go to get one, including:
- Your family doctor
- Sexual health clinic
- Walk-in clinic
- Virtual doctor consultation
Your doctor or medical professional will review your current medications, medical history, and general health to ensure that you are prescribed a birth control pill that best meets your needs.
#KnowYourPills: Learn how birth control pills work, their side effects, benefits & more:
Filling Birth Control Prescription Online at PocketPills
Filling your prescription with PocketPills is easy:
- Create an account online or by downloading the PocketPills app
- Provide us with your current medical and pharmacy details:
- Your current pharmacy’s details
- Your health card
- Private medical insurance information as applicable
If you do not have a running prescription at a pharmacy, you can take a picture of your prescription with your cell phone and upload it to the PocketPills app. You can also have your doctor fax us the prescription directly.
Once we receive all of your information, we will automatically notify you by text when we are getting your medication ready. You’ll know exactly when your prescription is being prepared, shipped and delivered
Benefits of Filling Your Prescription at PocketPills:
- No more trips to the pharmacy: PocketPills brings pharmacy to your doorstep. Fill prescription online and skip the pharmacy line ups for good. We deliver your medications right to you at your home/office, for free.
- Never miss a dose: We sort your medication by dose into small, easy-to-open packets, so that you never forget taking your pill(s).
- Never run out: We can auto-refill your medications when they are due, so you never have to worry about running out. We can easily incorporate any changes in your prescription and can also coordinate renewals with your doctor so you get the right medications delivered to you on time.
- Low dispensing fee: We charge a low $7 dispensing fee on your medications. You can also look up prices of medications before filling your prescription – Check Medication Prices
- Instantly connect with pharmacists: Have questions about your medication, its side effects or current health condition? Connect with PocketPills’ pharmacists via live chat, SMS, email or a phone call.
Users Love PocketPills
“My birth control just shows up at my house. I don’t have to remember about reordering it!” – Watch Kynesha’s story.
Rated 4.9/5 on Google as well as Facebook